Monday, May 10, 2010

Renee Vincent has just signed under Turquoise Morning Press!

Yes, that is correct! I have just been signed under Turquoise Morning Press with a three book contract which includes the re-publishing of my historical romance, Ræliksen, and also its sequels - Mac Liam, and the third book in the Emerald Isle Trilogy. Ræliksen will gain a new cover and be due to re-release this summer in August 2010.

I am so very excited about this move in my writing career and look very forward to putting out more work for my loyal fans and fellow romance readers. As soon as I have an official release date for Ræliksen, I will be sure to let you know.

At this time, I'd like to thank Kim Jacobs of Turquoise Morning Press for her belief in me and for the amazing support she has given to me as I made this giant leap. She is the publisher I've always wanted to have and I am very lucky to have found her. I have no doubt that she will be the backbone in my career and the very wings that will help me to soar in this industry.

Just to give you a perspective on the kind of person Kim Jacobs is, I want to share the extents to which she went for me. This past weekend, the members of The Career Writer Network met at the French Lick Resort in Indiana for a Career Writer Workshop, organized and hosted by Kim Jacobs, CEO of Turquoise Morning. On Friday evening, May 7th, 2010, she had planned a private "meet and greet" in the Library at the lovely 5 star West Baden where she made an announcement about Turquoise Morning Press signing Renee Vincent.

There, before my fellow Career Writer Network friends, I officially signed the contracts. Kim even arranged to have champagne for the toast. It was the most perfect place to have a signing and I will never forget Kim's generosity or her grand efforts in making it a very special and memorable night.

Thank you Kim for making it a night I will never forget!

I would also like to thank the members of the Career Writer Network who were there with me this weekend and who were so full of praise, well-wishes, and support. I am honored to be part of such a great collaboration of authors and having you all there to witness my signing was an absolute honor.

13 comments:

Carole said...

Congratulations. I hope I can find them once they are printed!

Virginia C said...

Congratulations, Renee!!!

Where you lead, we will follow : )

I wish you much continued success!!!

gcwhiskas at aol dot com

Renee Vincent said...

Carole:
Thank you for your comment. And they will be available at Amazon.com, B&N.com, and Kindle to start. So yes, readily available!

Virginia:
You always offer the sweetest sentiment, darlin! Thank you so much for your praise. I am most humbled by it.

Viking Princess said...

I can't wait! I read this email on my iphone this morning at the grocery store. My eyes started to tear up in the bread aisle. This is wonderful news for you and also for all your fans. Congratulations Renee :D

Renee Vincent said...

Thank you Viking Princess! And your eyes started to tear up? OMG you are so sweet to be that happy for me. I am every so grateful for your loyalty. You have no idea how much it means to me.

Maddie James said...

Renee, Turquoise Morning Press is mighty happy and proud to have you as our launch author! Welcome aboard, sweetheart!

kim/maddie

Fernanda Isabel said...

I very happy for you Renee,finally your dream can true and you deserve the all best,so the trilogy of esmerald is about what??can you open a litlle for me?
Kisses and hugs and i wating for the second book of Raeliksen soon,and the next of course.

Nanda

Renee Vincent said...

Ræliksen and Mac Liam are the first two books in the Emerald Isle Trilogy. The third book's title has not been decided upon yet. So, in short, there will be a total of three books about the love triangle between Dægan, Mara and Breandán.
Does that make sense now, Nanda?

Fernanda Isabel said...

Oh yes!!! I waiting for that,to see "my daegan again".well is a litlle confusion,but i waiting....

kisses+hugs and congratulations again

Nanda

tonya kappes said...

Very cool! Congrats!!!

librarypat said...

Congratulations, Renee!
A big move for you and a good one I'm sure.
The new cover is really, really nice. It will certainly grab attention on the shelves. Best of luck.

Giada M said...

Huge congratulations Renee!^O^

Renee Vincent said...

Thank you Fernanda, Tonya, librarypat and Giada! It's fans like you that make this journey so worth while. It is so humbling to have friends like you all. I cannot be happier! Thank you so much for all of your undying support.