Monday, December 17, 2012

My Blog Tour Continues...


All this week I am being featured at a different blog for the promotion of my newest historical romance release, THE TEMPERATE WARRIOR. Today I'm visiting Provocative Pages with a very interesting post on "Why Vikings?"

*Leave a comment and be eligible to win the entire Emerald Isle Trilogy in ebook format, plus personalized autographs through Authorgraph.com!

Hope to see you there!
http://readingonthewildside.blogspot.com/2012/12/guest-postgiveaway-temperate-warrior.html

1 comment:

Nicole Laverdure said...

Hello Renee and Gracie
I have to be honest! I never read any of Renee's books. Just started to follow your blog and thanks for your nice suggestions. Of course, I would love to read The Emerald Isle Trilogy. It's because of giveaway like yours, that I get a chance to discover this author and her books! Merry Christmas!!