Monday, January 7, 2013

Announcing My Blog Tour Winners

Sky Purington's blog, the winner is:

Cathy McElhaney

Cathy, you just won an ebook copy of the entire Emerald Isle Trilogy:
Ræliksen (Book 1)
Mac Liam (Book 2)
The Fall of Rain (Book 3)
complete with personalized autographs from Authorgraph.com.



For my Temperate Warrior Blog Tour
hosted by Bewitching Blog Tours
the winner is:

BJ Gaskill

BJ, you just won an ebook copy of the entire Emerald Isle Trilogy:
Ræliksen (Book 1)
Mac Liam (Book 2)
The Fall of Rain (Book 3)
complete with personalized autographs from Authorgraph.com.


I would like to extend my most heartfelt gratitude to all those who generously hosted me on their blog and to all the wonderful romance fans who stopped by and visited with me during my blog tour. It was so nice to see your familiar faces and, of course, meet some new fans. I cherish each and every one of you.

I hope your 2013 is filled with lots of HEAs.
Renee Vincent
http://www.reneevincent.com/


What others are saying about
THE TEMPERATE WARRIOR

"A definite keeper! As readers of her previous books can attest, Ms. Vincent writes wonderful stories that stay in your memory long after the book is closed. I enjoyed THE TEMPERATE WARRIOR immensely and recommend it highly to anyone looking for a great story with plenty of heat, humor and heartfelt emotion. Do not miss it!"
5 Blue Ribbons ~ Romance Junkies

"Heartwarming, heart pounding, and spellbinding I can not find fault in this author’s work as she weaves each enchanting tale. The stories are beautiful and live in my mind long after having read them and they never fail to sadden me just a bit by their (albeit happy) end."
5 Stars TOP PICK ~ Night Owl Reviews


Purchase your copy today at:
Amazon Kindle:

B&N Nook:

Smashwords:

All Romance eBooks:

Turquoise Morning Press:

Print coming soon!

No comments: