Monday, April 8, 2013

My Little Moment of Fame in USA Today!

That's right! RÆLIKSEN (the first book of my Emerald Isle Trilogy) received a mention in USA Today as Jessie Potts, Happy Ever After reviewer, describes her top three favorite Viking Romances in the "Thursday Throwback."

I had been horseback riding for 5 days when this came to be and I had no idea it was even in the making until I came home and found my inbox full of emails from my most loyal fans, letting me know of its appearance.

Honestly, I could hardly believe it until I clicked the link. There, in all its glory, alongside the talented works of authors Jianne Carlo and Sandra Hill, was my book.
What an honor!

And yes, that is the old cover of Ræliksen featured on the post. While I do wish my current cover was chosen, I'm not going to complain. I'm just very grateful for Jessie Potts (@BookTaster) for even thinking of my Viking romance for her list of favorites! Again - what an amazing honor!


Dalila G. said...

WTG Renee!!!
How exciting for you!
I agree with you, would of been nice to use new cover. Old onr isn't bad, just different.
But hey, you still rock! :-)

Renee Vincent / Gracie Lee Rose said...

Thanks Dalila!!!! You're the sweetest!