|Photo credit: Dreamstime.com|
Hey romance readers! I'm offering you a chance to name a character in my upcoming book, The Gift of Something Grand, Book 3 of the Jamett & Joseph series.
I'm in need of a name (both first and last) for my hero's oldest sister. But in order for me to consider your suggestion (either your own name or a fictitious one) you must be a confirmed subscriber of my author newsletter.
Here's how it goes:
I will be sending out an exclusive newsletter to only my subscribers on December 28 asking for various name suggestions for my character. There you will find complete instructions on how to enter. After that, I will review all the suggestions and make my final choice on January 11th, 2014.
As a thank you:
- Your name will also be mentioned in my "Acknowledgements" of the book for helping me come up with the perfect name for my hero's sister.
- You'll receive the entire Jamett & Joseph series - autographed and sent to you - for FREE!
- In addition, you will also get to check out the new cover for Book 2 of the Jamett & Joseph series, The Road to Something Better before anyone else.
- She's in her early forties
- She lives in KY but is moving with her husband out west.
- She rescues, and/or boards and breaks wild mustangs for a living.
- She is the eldest sister, and often the mother hen of the family.
- Like all the other sisters, she's a rough and tough tomboy but with a sensitive side.
- The current sibling names are Joseph Scarbrough (the hero), Jesse, and Lindsey.
I hope you'll give thought to helping me name my poor nameless female character. Just sign up below and wait for instructions on December 28th.
*Remember, you must be a confirmed subscriber to get in on this exclusive opportunity.
Thank you so much ahead of time and Merry Christmas!