Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Vote For Me, My Awesome Fans!


I'm so excited! I'm in the running for BEST AUTHOR at the Preditors & Editors™ Readers' Poll! If you've read my books and enjoyed them, then I humbly ask you to take a few moments and cast your vote for me in this category:

How to Vote:
*The page takes awhile to load so make sure to give it time.
  • Make your selection
  • Scroll to the bottom where you will be asked for your name and email address. There's a place for a comment, but it's not mandatory.
  • Finally, you must fill in the captcha with an easy answer (to make certain you're not a robot)
  • Hit SUBMIT VOTE.
  • A confirmation email will be sent to your email that you MUST confirm!
Voting closes January 14, 2014

To all my loyal readers and fans, I thank you ahead of time for your love and support!

3 comments:

Stacy McKitrick said...

Boy, they don't make it easy, do they? Anyway, I voted for your book and you! :)

Renee Vincent / Gracie Lee Rose said...

Thanks so much Stacy! I am doubly grateful!

Renee Vincent / Gracie Lee Rose said...

Just checking one more time