Sunday, November 15, 2015

Join My Release Party!

Mavericks of Meeteetse Facebook Release Party — November 22nd


★Round Up Your Friends For A Rootin’ Tootin’ Good Time!★

That’s right cowboy‬ lovers! Join me November 22nd for my "Mavericks of Meeteetse" Release Party, and let’s celebrate our appreciation for the men in boots, chaps, and cowboy hats!

There’ll be tons of bestselling cowboy romance authors to chat with, lots of games and prizes, loads of mancandy, and barrels of fun! The party begins at 6:30 pm EST and runs till almost midnight (or after, I’d imagine, given the crazy fun and how amazing the participation is at Facebook parties.) Reserve your spot today!

Can’t make it that night? Don’t worry… even if you miss out on the live party that evening, the fun and giveaways will still continue on until noon the next day. And please feel free to spread the word. The more the merrier! (See below on how to enter to win a $25 Amazon GC just for helping me.)

Check out the awesome Author Line-Up for this party
(All times are EST)
6:30pm – 7:00pm - USA Today bestselling author Renee Vincent
7:00pm – 7:30pm - NY Times bestselling author Cathryn Fox
7:30pm - 8:00pm - USA Today bestselling author Author Shelly Thacker
8:00pm - 8:30pm - NY Times bestselling author Mari Carr
8:30pm – 9:00pm - National bestselling author Hildie McQueen
9:00pm - 9:30pm - National bestselling author Maddie James
10:00pm – 10:30pm - USA Today bestselling author Cari Quinn
11:00pm – 11:30pm - National bestselling author Suzie O’Connell


Want to help me spread the word and be entered to win big for doing so?
Then head on over to my Facebook Page and share, comment, and like the post pinned at the top for your chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card! Don’t forget to “like” my Facebook page as well and to join my release party. I'll announce the lucky winner at the start of the party on November 22nd.

Good luck and I hope to see you there!

No comments: